Scott Pilgram vs The World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Pilgram vs The World

watched this last night, enjoyed it a lot. Not for everyone, but if you ever played Nintendo in the 80's, then you should like it. Good music, plenty of eye candy, tons of videogame injokes, and really fast paced. Think "Speed Racer" for twenty year olds.

The Social Network is next
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

I enjoyed it as well, which surprised me. It had some clever stuff in it. "Bi-furious" made me lol.

Comment

WE ARE SEX BOB OMB ...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
        I enjoyed it as well, which surprised me. It had some clever stuff in it. "Bi-furious" made me lol.
        A slow burning cult classic ... even if it did slightly Bob Omb at the Bob Box Office.

Comment

My daughter made me watch it about a month ago. I had low expectations going in, but was pleasantly surprised as well. Great 80's music....video games....cool movie.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
            My daughter made me watch it about a month ago. I had low expectations going in, but was pleasantly surprised as well. Great 80's music....video games....cool movie.
            Low Expectations would be good name for a band that BillBuckner was in.

Comment

I loved this flick - the scene where he leaves in a hurry when his wanna-be girlfriend shows up is an all time classic.
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
              X