Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Steve, I Stayed Out Of Your Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Steve, I Stayed Out Of Your Thread...

... but I couldn't tell you that in your thread, because then I wouldn't be staying out of your thread.
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
    "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

But it's okay for me to post here, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          But it's okay for me to post here, right?
                          Nope.

Comment

Working...
                          X