• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Paxton, RIP

Complications from surgery. RIP

Game over man

I'm actually quite sad about this news, always liked him
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

sucks, great actor. I was really enjoying his new series Training Day.

Comment

He'll always be Hudson to me, or Chet, or the first guy Arnie gets clothes from in the Terminator, or one of the vamps from Near Dark

"I don't know if you've been keeping up on current events man, but we just got our asses kicked!" "I hate it when they aint been shaved" "How about a greasy pork sandwich in a dirty ashtray?"
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I also enjoyed him in Tombstone and Twister.

Way to young to say goodbye.

Comment

Working...
          X