replying to quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replying to quotes

Anyone else having an issue where the spacebar is unresponsive when you are replying to a quote?

I'm seeing it here & at BBHQ, so wondering if it's tied to Chrome and not the VB software

I have to type the first word, press enter to go to the next line, and then press the delete button to bring the rest of the reply back to the first line.

Yes I have that problem. I just start typing after the quote and it works. I even move my text after the quote to the next line after I finish.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Update on the spacing thing. There are 2 ways to fix it:

1 -- press enter before you type anything and then start typing and it should work
      2 -- I change the editors to not allow the extra WSIWYG controls (hyperlinking, image inserts, etc)

This is only happening when replying to a quote, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
        Update on the spacing thing. There are 2 ways to fix it:

1 -- press enter before you type anything and then start typing and it should work
        2 -- I change the editors to not allow the extra WSIWYG controls (hyperlinking, image inserts, etc)

This is only happening when replying to a quote, no?
        Test one. Yup it worked.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
        X