Weird PM's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird PM's

Anyone else getting some weird, spam PM's? I've had two in the last couple of weeks.

The one today was for a water filteration system in Japan. While, I'm all about clean water, I didn't click the link to find out more.

Perhaps some Japanese prince had some money or business he wanted to give me...I'll never know.
    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

I haven't. Report it and I'll block them

Comment

Reported mine. I got one on 12/23.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

PM me usernames until i can figure out the admin config for reviewing reports

Comment

I got something about a yellow diamond, but those were the only words in English. I should have reported it, but deleted it instead. Sorry.
          If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            I haven't. Report it and I'll block them
            I deleted them, as well. Sorry MJ
            "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
            - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
            - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Working...
            X