Post a map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post a map

Go to 270towin and do a map. Press "Share Map" then the picture icon. There will be a url you can post.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

I'll play ...

It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post

This seems to be the consensus map amongst the major pollers.

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
          Go to 270towin and do a map. Press "Share Map" then the picture icon. There will be a url you can post.
          maybe I missed something, but werent you predicting Trump to win for months? Just curious when/why you changed your mind.
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

This may be an optimistic map, except for Nevada. I should probably make Nevada blue too, but I have a feeling they may be crazy enough to surprise. And I'm hoping Utah ends up not-red, but I think it will stay with Trump by a narrow margin.

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
              maybe I missed something, but werent you predicting Trump to win for months? Just curious when/why you changed your mind.
              Never. I only said He could not be counted out.

I did think Clinton would find a way to lose, but that was against a normal candidate. I said from the nomination that Trump threw me off. As it turns out, I missed calling my first election ever.

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
              X