Members by Geography?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members by Geography?

Is there a way to get a list of all RotoJunkie members in the state of Florida, assuming they note their location in their profile?
    Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

99% certain that the answer is "not for you"; you'd have to run a database query but I don't think there's a vBulletin UI for that. An admin could pull that though.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Didn't we do this years ago and someone made a world map of all RJ members that responded?
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Yeah, that was me, but that was a verrrrrrrry long time ago (I remember that I was living up north then, and I moved from there in 2005!).
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
        X