Halloween Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Plans?

Our community has trick or treat from 4-7:00. My kids are grown and my Grandson will be with his dad tonight. We will still be handing out the candy.

My wife and I will be going to dinner at Cooper's Hawk at 7:30. She is dressed as something that I would describe as a a Steam Punk Vampire...me likey. My costume will consist of two neck puncture wounds inflicted by said Steam Punk Vampire. Should be fun.

So what are your plans for this evening?

I will be selling pull tabs at one of the local bars tonight watching the Vikings on Monday Night Football. What a great part time job - tons of fun.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Decorated up my yard and will be scaring the local kids as they walk through. My kids will help scare them when they get back from trick or treating. Just found out this year that a classmate of my daughter's also does a haunted house for halloween, so I have to up my game for next year!

Comment

I'm taking my and my babysitter's kids trick or treating in about 20 minutes. We also took the kids trick or treating on Saturday through Main Street, so I'm about trick or treated out.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          I'm taking my and my babysitter's kids trick or treating in about 20 minutes. We also took the kids trick or treating on Saturday through Main Street, so I'm about trick or treated out.
          Kids?!?! Cripes, how many kids did you have with the babysitter?
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            kids?!?! Cripes, how many kids did you have with the babysitter?
            lol!!

Comment

It wasn't my plan, but my wife got a $600 ticket for speeding in a school zone today, and I got in a car crash taking her and my 2 year old to the mall to trick or treat just a few hours later. Car is totaled. Luckily, everyone is okay, but this is going to cost me big at a time I can ill afford it. Happy Halloween!

Comment

Ouch. malls suck.

Glad everyone is okay.
                It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                  It wasn't my plan, but my wife got a $600 ticket for speeding in a school zone today, and I got in a car crash taking her and my 2 year old to the mall to trick or treat just a few hours later. Car is totaled. Luckily, everyone is okay, but this is going to cost me big at a time I can ill afford it. Happy Halloween!
                  Sorry to hear that. Try to stay positive by thinking about how money and a car can eventually be replaced while loved ones can't be replaced. Spend some quality time at home with the family to celebrate everyone being okay after the accident. Hope everything gets better for you soon. Good luck.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                    I am glad everyone is alright.

600 DOLLARS!!!!!! Wow! I would definitely get a lawyer.

Comment

Working...
                    X