Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Any Rocky Horror fans in here?

My wife and daughter turned on the recorded Fox remake of Rocky Horror last night. It did not go well. They turned it off as unwatchable after about 20 minutes. I was not as offended by the remake as they were/are. Then again I am not a particular fan of this movie.

Mrs. Gregg is playing the original soundtrack in the other room. I have to admit the singing on the soundtrack is much better than the remake.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Any Rocky Horror fans in here?

My wife and daughter turned on the recorded Fox remake of Rocky Horror last night. It did not go well. They turned it off as unwatchable after about 20 minutes. I was not as offended by the remake as they were/are. Then again I am not a particular fan of this movie.

Mrs. Gregg is playing the original soundtrack in the other room. I have to admit the singing on the soundtrack is much better than the remake.

Thoughts?
    I agree with you. I just never got into the movie like most folks my age. Didn't watch the remake but sounds like I didn't miss much.

Comment

I like the soundtrack, never liked the movie. Never went to see it in theaters on a Saturday night at midnight. I did record the live version, but not sure if I'll actually watch it.

Comment

I went to it a bunch in the theatre, but more as an excuse to fuck depraved women wearing interesting lingerie
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
        X