Hot food eaten cold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot food eaten cold?

Cold Chicken or Pizza seems to be most common.

What else do you eat cold?

I like cold lo mein as well as cold baked beans.

Cold turkey to go along with cold chicken. Cold fried chicken is the bomb.

I like to snack a little on cold lasagna.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Often I'll leave leftover pasta to come to room temp before eating it. Ribs can be good cold too.
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

The entrails of my enemies.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          The entrails of my enemies.
          Which team tastes better?
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
            Often I'll leave leftover pasta to come to room temp before eating it. Ribs can be good cold too.
            I actually had cold ribs for lunch today. They were tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              I actually had cold ribs for lunch today. They were tasty.
              was it my suggestion???
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Had an ex who ate condensed soup straight from the can....gross... but she was one of 10 kids, so I think cooking meant poaching from siblings.

Comment

Fish so long as it was not fried. Add mayo and pickles for a salad or on toast with avocado and tomato.

Judith likes cold pasta. Me, not as much.

J
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

was it my suggestion???
                    I think I was walking to the kitchen as you were typing. The idea of the post came to me while I was eating the ribs. I thought to myself I wonder if I am the only one. Rather than ask about ribs I thought it might be interesting to open it up in general.

I laughed out loud when I read your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                      Which team tastes better?
                      The Angels taste positively heavenly!

I have to imagine Red Sox don't taste very good. Diamondbacks taste like chicken? Marlins would probably be pretty good. And then there are a lot of small birds that probably taste gamey--Orioles, Cardinals, Blue Jays.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I have to imagine Red Sox don't taste very good. Diamondbacks taste like chicken? Marlins would probably be pretty good. And then there are a lot of small birds that probably taste gamey--Orioles, Cardinals, Blue Jays.
                        I would have thought you'd appreciate a nice cub roast.

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                          Fish so long as it was not fried. Add mayo and pickles for a salad or on toast with avocado and tomato.

Judith likes cold pasta. Me, not as much.

J
                          Cold salmon on salad is one of my favorites.
                          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I was wondering who you served with fava beans and a nice Chianti?

Comment

revenge
                              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                              X