Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rashard Mendenhall adds a new level to stupid Tweets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rashard Mendenhall adds a new level to stupid Tweets!

So, it appears that Mr. Mendenhall went a little too far with his OBL tweets...

CBS Sports features live scoring, news, stats, and player info for NFL football, MLB baseball, NBA basketball, NHL hockey, college basketball and football.

Seriously, Steelers fans...."how do we know that 9/11 happen? I find it hard to believe that an airplane could take down a skyscraper."

Boy, it's a good things that your team wins. Geez.

I love that people who don't understand structural engineering need to come up with a more sinister explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      I love that people who don't understand structural engineering need to come up with a more sinister explanation.
      I guess they didn't watch 2012
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I blame Al Gore for inventing the internets...if we didn't have it, crazy would be confined locally...
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
          I blame Al Gore for inventing the internets...if we didn't have it, crazy would be confined locally...
          Well, yeah. You're exactly right. The internet allows you to be crazy both remotely and anonymously. It makes it just too easy to be a wacko.

Comment

Working...
          X