Former Fox Anchor Gretchen Carlson settled her sexual harassment lawsuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Fox Anchor Gretchen Carlson settled her sexual harassment lawsuit

Former Fox News Channel anchor Gretchen Carlson settled her sexual harassment lawsuit against Roger Ailes for a reported $20 million and a public apology Tuesday, ending the case that triggered the downfall of Fox's chief executive.

This will surely encourage more lawsuits against Ailes and Fox News.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      No. Ailes' illegal actions will be what encourages more lawsuits.
      What i meant was, if any woman is afraid to stand up for herself against Fox News, then this should help them to cast aside that fear.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

And to think she stood in front of my in the High School Choir.
        It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
        Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

It must have been pretty bad. Even today, $20M is a lot of money in a sexual harassment suit, especially when the allegations are more the actions of the employee than they are a hostile work environment. Some of the other accounts painted Ailes as a real bastard.

Comment

Working...
          X