Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Mr. Fuji

He and Ric Flair were always my two favorite heels
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Mr. Saito still around?

Comment

Career retrospective video:

Hard to believe Fuji Vice was never picked up by the networks...
        "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
        "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
        "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Wow WWF Titans show. I forgot about that. And yes Mr. Saito is still with us, but he was diagnosed with Parkinson's. Loved Mr. Fuji. One of my all time favorite managers with Jim Cornette and Jimmy Hart.
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
          X