Prospects to Target in trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prospects to Target in trade

In a 12 team AL only 5x5 roto keeper league w/obp. Can take in 3 minor league players when rosters are turned in and I have none. I am looking to target a few good keepers to take in, so I will trade some proven guys with higher salaries that I can't afford to take into the draft. I want guys that A) wont make the opening day roster B) based on their teams situation are the closest to getting a call up this year C) will make the biggest impact if called up.

These are some guys who's clock has not started in our league, that are already on teams, with their salary for 1st yr of activation and their salary going forward for 2 additional years.

Montrero C NYY 5/10
    Chisenhall 3B Clev 5/5
    Drabek SP Tor 10/10
    Carter OF Oak 5/10
    McGee P TB 5/5
    Crosby P Det 5/5
    Conger C LAA 5/10
    Weglarz OF Clev 5/5
    Green SS Oak 2/2
    Gibson P Minn 2/2
    Moustakas 3B KC 10/10
    Hosmer 1B KC 10/10
    D'Arnaud C Tor 2/2
    Turner P Det 5/5
    M.Perez P Tex 10/10
    Kalish OF Bos 2/2
    Britton SP Balt 2/2
    Beckham SS TB 5/10
    Montgomery P KC 2/2

Thanks for any input and sorry if this is in the wrong spot, but I thought I'd put it here because I would be trading mlb players for them
    Last edited by price; 01-30-2011, 09:42 PM.

I really like McGee and while (apparently) TB will allow Farnsworth to start the season closing, I suspect McGee will take over the role quickly once Farny returns to form. Montero would be a good choice, and many are high on Moustakas. Montgomery at 2 is awfully tempting, too.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by price View Post
      Montrero C NYY 5/10 (May make roster)
      Chisenhall 3B Clev 5/5
      Drabek SP Tor 10/10
      Carter OF Oak 5/10
      McGee P TB 5/5 (Should make roster, unless they put in AAA to stretch him out)
      Crosby P Det 5/5
      Conger C LAA 5/10
      Weglarz OF Clev 5/5
      Green SS Oak 2/2
      Gibson P Minn 2/2
      *Moustakas 3B KC 10/10
      *Hosmer 1B KC 10/10
      D'Arnaud C Tor 2/2
      Turner P Det 5/5
      M.Perez P Tex 10/10
      Kalish OF Bos 2/2
      Britton SP Balt 2/2
      Beckham SS TB 5/10
      *Montgomery P KC 2/2

Thanks for any input and sorry if this is in the wrong spot, but I thought I'd put it here because I would be trading mlb players for them
      These are my three once you take out Montero and McGee since I think they have a good shot to make the roster.

Comment

Working...
      X