Intelligence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intelligence

With the death of Bin laden, I have to think they found a TON of intel at his compound. This should lead to the others in his network or at least provide clues to their whereabouts. What's the chance there's some dis information in there as well? Anyone have anything concrete on what they found (maybe the amount at least)? Would they lead the US into another military action by insinuating someone had WMD and was going to use them?

Just thinking out loud.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I heard they went "in and out" and that there were no computers or phones, so nothing like that could be picked up. This was a "kill team", they went in for one thing, and did it.
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
      I heard they went "in and out" and that there were no computers or phones, so nothing like that could be picked up. This was a "kill team", they went in for one thing, and did it.
      If you believe what you read, the team was prepared to take OBL alive, but he resisted, and was shot in the face in a firefight.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
        Although there was no internet access or telephone service, the team found a lot of CDs and DVDs. But there has been no word on what was found on them.

U.S. intelligence officers are digging through a cache of computer equipment and data taken in the raid that killed Osama bin Laden in hopes it will yield leads on other al Qaeda leaders and plots, according to American officials.

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
          Although there was no internet access or telephone service, the team found a lot of CDs and DVDs. But there has been no word on what was found on them.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapc...ex.html?hpt=T1
          I'm guessing Netflix just lost one of their biggest customers...
          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
            I'm guessing Netflix just lost one of their biggest customers...
            Well done, sir, well done.
            “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
            -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

According to this CNN article: http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapc...ex.html?hpt=T1

From the article, "The trove of materials collected from the compound in which Osama bin Laden was killed includes 10 hard drives, five computers and more than 100 storage devices, a senior U.S. official told CNN Tuesday.

Among the storage devices are disks, DVDs and thumb drives, the source said."

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                If you believe what you read, the team was prepared to take OBL alive, but he resisted, and was shot in the face in a firefight.
                I'm harboring no illusions, we sent in a hit team, he wasn't coming out alive.
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

They also found 12 DVD players, DJ equipment, and a lot of home made hot sauce.
                  people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                    They also found 12 DVD players, DJ equipment, and a lot of home made hot sauce.
                    And the helicopter was taken down by a swarm of bubbles.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      And the helicopter was taken down by a swarm of bubbles.
                      Is it sad, I looked for him on a DJ site. I am happy to say, he is still alive

Comment

Working...
                      X