Saw Guns n Roses last night in Foxboro, MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Guns n Roses last night in Foxboro, MA

Great show. I thought they might lay up a bit but Axl kicked ass. Got to be in a luxury suite too (very fortunate and lucked into a ticket) so it was a great night. They played lots from Appetite.
    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

The setlist is excellent. Especially since they play "Rocket Queen" and "Coma".

I passed on seeing them and regret it.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Yeah it was a great time, Mith. I passed back in April getting tickets because it seemed like they would fall apart before July. I lucked out yesterday AM when a good friend of mine had one extra ticket and it literally cost me nothing.

My favorite of the night was "Out to Get Me" Axl went on full tilt for that song. Vintage GnR.

Comment

A friend of mine is the top concert promoter in Brazil. He's got GnR tentatively lined up for later this year. I've got free tickets and backstage, after party access if I can get myself down there.................
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          A friend of mine is the top concert promoter in Brazil. He's got GnR tentatively lined up for later this year. I've got free tickets and backstage, after party access if I can get myself down there.................
          Wow. Do you think you will go?

Comment

Not sure, he's a pretty cool guy and if I can find a couple of discount air tickets he'll cover the rest

Seriously considering it

Comment

So Hodor = GITH?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                So Hodor = GITH?

Where have you been, planning a coup in Turkey?

Comment

Originally posted by Hodor View Post
                  Where have you been, planning a coup in Turkey?
                  Been avoiding US political threads.

Guess I'm missing all the important stuff

Comment

Working...
                  X