Florida woman shoots burglar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida woman shoots burglar

Wasnt sure if I should add this to any other thread but: http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11...led-homeowner/

So a 50+ year old lady get notified by her security company that her house has been broken into. She gets home, finds the burglar climbing out the back window. It seems she and the burglar get into some altercation where she shoots him one time. He dies later at hospital.

Friends say she shouldnt have shot him - “You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

just flat out confused.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

seems that there are two distinct issues here - one is, is it okay to shoot someone who broke into your house & is in the process of running away; my personal opinion is no. The other question is, is burglary justified in the ghetto; umm, I'll go with the no side on that one too, though to my first point, death seems like a rather harsh sentence.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

I love stories with a happy ending.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
        seems that there are two distinct issues here - one is, is it okay to shoot someone who broke into your house & is in the process of running away; my personal opinion is no. The other question is, is burglary justified in the ghetto; umm, I'll go with the no side on that one too, though to my first point, death seems like a rather harsh sentence.
        tough choice, I probably wouldnt have shot at the suspect unless i thought he was taking something of great value or he posed a threat to me.
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

It's just stuff, things, replaceable. The kids life isn't. Let the cops deal with it and move on with your insurance claim and your life...it's just not worth it.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
          X