X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still wish I had my old post total.

Is that so wrong?

:jerry:

But I really like the fave team logo thing. Coolness.

Comment

I don't see anything weird about it. What is weird to me is that some of the long-time people have their old post totals and others don't. I wonder how that process is going.
      拖裤子,
      放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

Email MoonlightJ and give him an approximate total for your previous post count.

Comment

email me a request and I'll take care of it

Comment

Originally posted by Trader Mac View Post
            I don't see anything weird about it. What is weird to me is that some of the long-time people have their old post totals and others don't. I wonder how that process is going.
            Yours have been converted to Yuan. Get China to unpeg their currency and your post total will go up appropriately.
            "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Jefe View Post
              But I really like the fave team logo thing. Coolness.
              Wish it had a fave college team option. Love Baseball, but I don't really have a favorite team.
              -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

Well, that's a dead dream. They've taken all of the servers offline and with it, all of the content. Un-f'n-believable that they couldn't do something as simple as give me a day's access to harvest the content.

Comment

Bummer!
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I'm pretty sure I had 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999 posts on the old site.

Comment

In light of this, can I advocate to either remove post totals or to change the few 'elites' whose totals were carried over from the old site so that it only reflects their post total since the switch?

Comment

I don't know that I ever reached huge post totals, but my join date goes back with about anyone

Comment

Originally posted by steveclever View Post
                          I don't know that I ever reached huge post totals, but my join date goes back with about anyone
                          Post Totals would be a good name for a breakfast cereal.

Comment

I had like 7000 and change on the old site. All quality too oh well.

Comment

Working...
                            X