Who should be Bernie Sander's VP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should be Bernie Sander's VP?

Bernie is 74. His VP has a better than normal chance of inheriting the office. Given this, the person in the position has more than normal importance. Whom should he select? Why?

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Christine Todd Whitman
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Bill Clinton
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
        Christine Todd Whitman
        dude i said that last time before they picked palin. she's manly, she's got a husky voice, and she's tall. but that's not the female demographic the GOP is going for. they go for the harriet miers and the palins. when your only demographic any more is rich ppl you have to you have to supplement it with pretty and crazy ppl. and a lot of other stuff. that's not to say there aren't some good women in the GOP. i like haley. i liked collins and snowe. but they are out of votes. there's a reason why a farmer landscaped palins face in his field a couple of elections ago. it was so the aliens could see it from space! change form and take over the government and turn it into a one part system.

Comment

It should be Warren but no way she goes for it.

Comment

i guess i just said rich ppl are somewhat ugly and sane.

Comment

i think warren is crazy. but that's just me. that claiming she is part native american. it's bullshit. don't underestimate massachusetts capacity to elect anyone because they are female. i do like warren, but is she martha coakley? her witch hunt in the fells acres case. and women everywhere lined up everywhere for her senate election.

martha coakly single handedly set back child daycare a decade. and unknowingly supported the whole gop thing that women should stay home and child rear.

of course i think everyone everywhere is crazy. im just more sensitive to it now.
              Last edited by ; 01-19-2016, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                i think warren is crazy. but that's just me. that claiming she is part native american. it's bullshit. don't underestimate massachusetts capacity to elect anyone because they are female. i do like warren, but is she martha coakley? her witch hunt in the fells acres case. and women everywhere lined up everywhere for her senate election.

martha coakly single handedly set back child daycare a decade. and unknowingly supported the whole gop thing that women should stay home and child rear.

of course i think everyone everywhere is crazy. im just more sensitive to it now.
                actually, Warren is the first female elected to Washington by the folks of Massachusetts. you are dead on about her BS Indian story though.

Comment

The Massachusetts politician folks ought to start paying attention to is Gov. Charlie Baker. By almost all accounts, he is doing an outstanding job in deep blue Mass.
                  Looking down the road to 2020, he is one to keep an eye on.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                    i think warren is crazy. but that's just me. that claiming she is part native american. it's bullshit.
                    The further we move from the Indian genocide, the more people in America suddenly become part Native American.
                    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                    X