No announcement yet.

Silver Headed Towards Escape Velocity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Headed Towards Escape Velocity!

Asia cannot buy enough on the overnight. Something big is happening, whether that be the Chinese Central Bank threatening to cut their U.S. reserve holdings or the big U.S. financial institutions are about to enter the fray.

Last edited by ; 04-25-2011, 01:09 AM.

One thing I got from this was SIL, the mining fund has been undervalued.

Comment

Here comes JP Morgan Chase and the cartel with their naked shorts. They're right on schedule, fighting until the end. These attacks are commonplace during London and NY market hours. There are rumors that JP Morgan Chase inherited Bear Stearns extreme short silver position to such a degree that the exponiential cost of silver reaching the mid 50s could cost them a cool 90 billion dollars.
      Last edited by ; 04-25-2011, 09:22 AM.

Comment

maybe I'm reading the chart wrong, but I don't see "Escape velocity".....
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
          maybe I'm reading the chart wrong, but I don't see "Escape velocity".....
          At 1:30 PM EST, it got up to 49.80, which was roughly a 3 dollar gain on the sunday overnight which was removed from the Western markets. It's gotten hammered since by the usual suspects.
          Last edited by ; 04-25-2011, 03:22 PM.

Comment

And the CME just raised the margins. Desperation.

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
              Ugh, f*cking Zerohedge again. It's not that I'm surprised that everything you post gets boiled down eventually to that jackwagon Alex Jones, it's just the inevitability of it that gets me. Death, taxes, and SharpTalons quoting Alex Jones' crazy rantings as truth.
              Are you saying Tyler Durden isn't capitalist?
              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                Ugh, f*cking Zerohedge again. It's not that I'm surprised that everything you post gets boiled down eventually to that jackwagon Alex Jones, it's just the inevitability of it that gets me. Death, taxes, and SharpTalons quoting Alex Jones' crazy rantings as truth.
                Zerohedge has no affiliation with Alex Jones. It's a financial blog run by former hedge fund analyst Daniel Ivandjiiski.

Comment

Working...
                X