College Bowl Pick 'Em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Bowl Pick 'Em

I started a league on yahoo. Group is Rotojunkie and password is rj2015. Confidence points so pick all games and rank from 1-41. The championship game must be picked, I think Yahoo will fill in teams when it is ready to go. Tell any friends not on this board if you want.

Erm...what is the GroupID?
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I think its Rotojunkie
      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
      Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Group ID is 11310. Thought you just needed Rotojunkie but maybe it is the ID #, not the name.

Comment

out of the first three bowl games only one wrong pick. Should be fun thanks for setting this up...only six of us though
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

aw crap...missed this. I'm in a Yahoo one & missed the Cure Bowl pick, but it was only a 6 point pick so didn't hurt too much.

Comment

Working...
            X