IT Help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT Help...

So one of my roles in the office (which has been thrust upon me, not because of skill or knowledge) is taking care of IT issues.

Yesterday at around 1:00, we lost internet connectivity. This has happened in the past. I have simply disconnected and reconnected the modem and router. That usually works. It work yesterday, and it is still out today. I disconnected and reconnected again, checked the connections and everything seems fine. Did some research online.

Found out my IP address, tried to ping it and the message stated that it timed out.

Any ideas for the pen?
    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

It's freakin' magic...called the ISP and all of a sudden it's working.
    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

nice ... sometimes the ISP has to reset on their side ... I do that at home every couple of months.
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
      X