Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the difference between dogs and cats in the car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the difference between dogs and cats in the car.

why is it that dogs love to drive in the car and cats hate it?

dog: omg this is the best. I don't care where we are going because you are so smart, I got your back, that's why im in the front seat. just let me stick my nose out the window a little, so I can pick up some smells. I can be useful that way you know. I can't really hear anything so im using my talented nose. and the way you can drive and change the radio and pet me at the same time. you are such a multi-tasker. and you're better driver than those other humans beside us on the highway. I see them swerve a little. that's because they don't have a dog. they don't know where they are going. what are we chasing anyways? whatever it is we are going to catch up to grrrrr, woof. what is it a deer? I think I smell deer meat. or is it a duck? ok here is the plan you hit it and i'll retrieve it. but if it's a deer, I can guard that shit while we get some of the best parts. what's with the car window anyways? if you roll it down a little more I can jump out and we can get started.

cat: omg do you realize how fast we are going right now. are you insane. it's a scientific fact that man cannot drive. beware the beast man, for he is the clumsy. alone among God's primates, he drives for sport or speed. Yea, he will accidently run me over and let my rival take my land. Let him not drive in great numbers, for he will crash. Shun him; get him to drive us back home to our jungle lair, for cars are the harbinger of veterinarians.

cat: hey I got nothing else to do back here but quote famous cat literature. speaking of litter, you throw me in the car w/o letting me goto the bathroom, then wonder why I complain.

cat: it's law of the jungle out here. any minute now one of those other humans driving is going to sideswipe us and take all our stuff after we crash. unless of course you're going to stop soon and go in human buildings and bring me some toys, or a new bed. i'm running low on fancy feast, sigh.

cat: you have no concept of velocity, acceleration or reaction time. is it going to get dark soon? are you going to do this at night? good luck with that. you might as well let me drive. hey, say I fall from a 20 foot tree, at 9.8 meters squared, how many joules can I disperse from my back feet to my front paws? hmm can you tell me that!! also, can you roll the window down a little more I think the dog wants to get out.

cat: and don't get me wrong, I know you go some where every night and manage to miraculously find your way home.. are we lost? i'm the only one here that can find their way home if we are. hey, im talking to you. cats weren't meant to go 60 mph in a crate. it's messing up my balance. you're turning faster than I can compensate. although my muscle memory is faster than my visual memory, I only have 10 minutes of visual memory. that means I can react 1 mile per minute. so please slow down to 1 mile so I can help you avoid other cars. http://www.livescience.com/1819-feli...-fleeting.html or was it 600 miles a minute? ..ok I lied. it's why mathematicians like us. I don't need a chaulkboard either.

cat: I have 9 lives you know. but im not looking fwd to being the only one walking away from this experience. also, when you see me running across the road it's not because I don't know where im going. and then there's trucks. I hear these things from inside the house and think it's going to lose control and crash into the house.

just .20 ago a a cat fight broke out in my yard. that's weird. hasn't happened before but it's been brewing between the crazy male cat I made friends with and one that's been invading our turf. was it a coincidence? you tell me...right in front of the house too. like, I ran out expecting them to be farther. im johnny on the spot. the other cat didn't run away right away. that's a problem. that's because I never ran after him before.

during the winter I put bird seed out. it's was fun. I felt like a hero. there's a small group of crows in the neighborhood too. they are really annoying when they call out to each other. my neighbors can thank me for that hehe. than I stopped putting seed out once summer came. and one day I heard this awful cry. and was like wtf and ran outside. and the other cat was sitting on the spot of the bird seed complaining it wasn't there anymore. I suppose this is a big event for them as I haven been forced to choose sides.

that's another weird thing about cats. I can't think of any other animal that belongs to someone else but will come knock on your door to see if you're home. ppl say that dog's, domesticated themselves. and i'd like to think that is so. but when cat knocks on your door to see what his buddy is up to. we can only be sure so far that's cats are the only animal that domesticated themselves, besides us.

so it's a coincidence. or maybe God or something knew I was talking about cats. .. maybe the cats can read my mind. I've seen him do some weird shit like hear the other cat spraying my car tires. that's one way to spread your scent I suppose. and I have no idea how he heard the other cat or knew from inside the house. but I watch his reaction to something and followed.

or it could be they heard me typing by the door. and circumstances ensued. .. and the cosmic dance continues.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
      why is it that dogs love to drive in the car and cats hate it?

dog: omg this is the best. I don't care where we are going because you are so smart, I got your back, that's why im in the front seat. just let me stick my nose out the window a little, so I can pick up some smells. I can be useful that way you know. I can't really hear anything so im using my talented nose. and the way you can drive and change the radio and pet me at the same time. you are such a multi-tasker. and you're better driver than those other humans beside us on the highway. I see them swerve a little. that's because they don't have a dog. they don't know where they are going. what are we chasing anyways? whatever it is we are going to catch up to grrrrr, woof. what is it a deer? I think I smell deer meat. or is it a duck? ok here is the plan you hit it and i'll retrieve it. but if it's a deer, I can guard that shit while we get some of the best parts. what's with the car window anyways? if you roll it down a little more I can jump out and we can get started.

cat: omg do you realize how fast we are going right now. are you insane. it's a scientific fact that man cannot drive. beware the beast man, for he is the clumsy. alone among God's primates, he drives for sport or speed. Yea, he will accidently run me over and let my rival take my land. Let him not drive in great numbers, for he will crash. Shun him; get him to drive us back home to our jungle lair, for cars are the harbinger of veterinarians.

cat: hey I got nothing else to do back here but quote famous cat literature. speaking of litter, you throw me in the car w/o letting me goto the bathroom, then wonder why I complain.

cat: it's law of the jungle out here. any minute now one of those other humans driving is going to sideswipe us and take all our stuff after we crash. unless of course you're going to stop soon and go in human buildings and bring me some toys, or a new bed. i'm running low on fancy feast, sigh.

cat: you have no concept of velocity, acceleration or reaction time. is it going to get dark soon? are you going to do this at night? good luck with that. you might as well let me drive. hey, say I fall from a 20 foot tree, at 9.8 meters squared, how many joules can I disperse from my back feet to my front paws? hmm can you tell me that!! also, can you roll the window down a little more I think the dog wants to get out.

cat: and don't get me wrong, I know you go some where every night and manage to miraculously find your way home.. are we lost? i'm the only one here that can find their way home if we are. hey, im talking to you. cats weren't meant to go 60 mph in a crate. it's messing up my balance. you're turning faster than I can compensate. although my muscle memory is faster than my visual memory, I only have 10 minutes of visual memory. that means I can react 1 mile per minute. so please slow down to 1 mile so I can help you avoid other cars. http://www.livescience.com/1819-feli...-fleeting.html or was it 600 miles a minute? ..ok I lied. it's why mathematicians like us. I don't need a chaulkboard either.

cat: I have 9 lives you know. but im not looking fwd to being the only one walking away from this experience. also, when you see me running across the road it's not because I don't know where im going. and then there's trucks. I hear these things from inside the house and think it's going to lose control and crash into the house.
      this is some really great stuff
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
      X