The Daily Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Daily Show

Saw Louis C.K. on tonight. It seemed he gave away something about the guest for tomorrow night, which I think is still a secret. If I heard him right, he said he was honored to be "the last dude" to come on as a guest.

I'm wondering who he would want to finish with, assuming it is a woman. If he believes she will be elected President, Hillary wouldn't be a bad choice. I might go with Kate Upton, just to talk baseball.

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
    Saw Louis C.K. on tonight. It seemed he gave away something about the guest for tomorrow night, which I think is still a secret. If I heard him right, he said he was honored to be "the last dude" to come on as a guest.

I'm wondering who he would want to finish with, assuming it is a woman. If he believes she will be elected President, Hillary wouldn't be a bad choice. I might go with Kate Upton, just to talk baseball.
    strong probability there with Hillary ... just seems too obvious to me; is his mother still alive? what about that oldest person in the world, the 116-year old lady who lives in Brooklyn?
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Much better to have a celebration of the show than to chat up one guest. Very nice send off. Never getting to see the daily show before I moved is one of my east coast regrets.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

An amazing run.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I think they are shifting the emphasis of the show away from the political under the new guy, to more of a media review of the internet. Not sure it will be the thing for me if that's accurate. Sounds like sort of a classy Tosh.0

Comment

Working...
          X