Rowdy Roddy Piper, RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowdy Roddy Piper, RIP

Wow, this one's a shocker. Just 61 yrs old. Damn, I loved Piper's Pit.

Shocker indeed. I just found out he was Canadian this week.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

One of the greats
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Here...I brought you some coconuts...

RIP

Comment

One of the funniest ever in the wrestling industry. Loved him in the movie No Contest, with Shannon Tweed (mmmmmmmmm) and the Diceman.
          RIP

Comment

the conspiracy guy at work said to me Tuesday about watching Piper in a movie, I started quoting they live.

You see, I take these glasses off, she looks like a regular person, doesn't she? Put 'em back on... [puts them back on] ...formaldehyde-face! You know, you look like your head fell in the cheese dip back in 1957.

and then I said he's dead or alive? and I realized he was alive. they live is the ultimate male movie. a fight scene over not putting a pair of glasses on. lol. he was such a good bad guy. and he was even a better good guy. he played an anti-hero in that movie.

if you had 100 guys and 100 women watching that movie you'd have all the guys watch it thru, and all the women fall asleep. it's a male club thing.

Comment

Working...
            X