Its dull in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its dull in here.

A week before the draft, and not even a thread going. Sad.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

We're on strike against the NFL.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

hard to get excited about a draft for a sport that is on strike.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

that and it seems, at least to me, that this draft class is nothing too special.

Comment

Come on guys. The draft is the best single event between the Final Four and the All Star game, except maybe the NHL Finals.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
            Come on guys. The draft is the best single event between the Final Four and the All Star game, except maybe the NHL Finals.

J
            and the Kentucky Derby.

Comment

Seems to me that the Lingerie Football League has more business integrity at this point...

Comment

Yeah, I just can't get motivated until things are settled. Maybe when it gets closer to what is supposed to be fantasy draft season.
                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

another issue with why this has been a dull draft season is the fact the lockout will prevent many draft day trades. No trades can occur with an existing, active player; and no trades can occur when a player has already been drafted. So no 'draft, then trade' of the player for this year. What a crock.

Comment

I'll be looking for a league next season if football occurs...so we can liven things up by placing me in a good league.

Comment

Working...
                    X