Fantistics aka Insiderbaseball.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantistics aka Insiderbaseball.com

Curious as to any opinions on these guys. I always get their free email newsletter and it seems to have some pretty good content.

I tend to be a Baseball HQ guy (Forecaster plus a 3 month subscription in early March, sometimes more) but I also read just about every forum or website out there and I was a BP subscriber at one point. Also was a Mastersball subscriber a few years ago.

With the emphasis on draft prep, what are the experiences with Fantistics? Any idea if they use their own projections?

Originally posted by lsoa54 View Post
    Curious as to any opinions on these guys. I always get their free email newsletter and it seems to have some pretty good content.

I tend to be a Baseball HQ guy (Forecaster plus a 3 month subscription in early March, sometimes more) but I also read just about every forum or website out there and I was a BP subscriber at one point. Also was a Mastersball subscriber a few years ago.

With the emphasis on draft prep, what are the experiences with Fantistics? Any idea if they use their own projections?
    I used them for a few years, and they were pretty good. They have their own twist on sabermetrics, but it's pretty accurate, and they do all of their own stuff. The in season email letter is valuable because they cull all of the stuff you need from every source you can imagine, and send it out in the morning in an email.
    Last edited by Hornsby; 01-29-2011, 11:55 AM.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by lsoa54 View Post

A friend in one of my mixed leagues uses them and he does quite well. I've never paid for the service but I used to get a free newsletter from them that had useful stuff in it.
      Last edited by BigJonEmpire; 01-29-2011, 12:05 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
      X