my top ten movie moments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my top ten movie moments.

I've been thinking about this a lot but have been having a hard time. im thinking famous movies, for us. like ferris bueller or the breakfast club, trading places, porky's, good will hunting. .. it's just hard. maybe like classics. but it has to have great quotes. .. so it doesn't have to be a classic to be a great moment. but it would help. maybe the movie night shit. etc.. so feel free what you think are your best moments. breakfast club did just celebrate it's anniversary so that should be included somehow.
    10)

meant to put this farther down in the post order today but #9

I always liked freejack. mick jagger was solid.

Comment

In no particular order, these came to mind.

Comment

Great scene.

Comment

How about them Bears.

Comment

So so many from this movie.

Comment

Gregg you spammer. hahaha. I appreciate the support man. I've been really thinking hard about this tho. and im taking my time picking them. I do love the ending of planes trains and automobiles tho. it's what life is all about. I don't think I've ever found a movie that put it together like that at the end. like when you reflect on everything and suddenly have these revelations you would've hoped to have before. maybe it should be #1

you gotta admit that freejack scene is great. I was in a wizard of oz play in the 8th grade once. in a small catholic school. that was my role. to meet Dorothy on the road. and I scared everyone. and they cheered me. . I was the river rat dude. and who knew I still am. I remember looking into the crowd as they clapped and scaring them. if I could've gone back in time and given them that eagle speech.

number 8

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                Gregg you spammer. hahaha. I appreciate the support man. I've been really thinking hard about this tho. and im taking my time picking them. I do love the ending of planes trains and automobiles tho. it's what life is all about. I don't think I've ever found a movie that put it together like that at the end. like when you reflect on everything and suddenly have these revelations you would've hoped to have before. maybe it should be #1

you gotta admit that freejack scene is great. I was in a wizard of oz play in the 8th grade once. in a small catholic school. that was my role. to meet Dorothy on the road. and I scared everyone. and they cheered me. . I was the river rat dude. and who knew I still am. I remember looking into the crowd as they clapped and scaring them. if I could've gone back in time and given them that eagle speech.

number 8
                I remember that scene as being one of the funniest things I'd ever seen when I was a kid. Had me in stitches.

Comment

4 im still at 4. I have 6 more to go. I love rotojunkie. it brings out so much in me that I would never learn by myself.

do you know why doves are a symbol of peace. have you ever even thought about why they are? have you even watched doves? birds are so fun to watch. .. but doves are totally defenseless. they're fat, they're slow. they're hungry. but they are probably smart and lucky. so why are doves a symbol of peace have you ever really even thought about it?

Rutger Hauer rewrote.

Comment

this video doesn't count.

Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

Comment

i forget what number im at but lets call it number 3.

this 20 minute clip really contains everything about fight club you need to know. i think what the movie is saying is that the world has been so dumbed down that it's hard to tell whats real anymore. it's been sterilized and sanitized. when brad pitt says self improvement is masterbation but self destruction is fascination. it's fantasy vs reality.

so you have a bunch of guys punching themselves in the face to feel whats real. and a chick dying of cancer wishing to have sex one final time. guys like action and chicks like romance.

Nortons character was so bored that his only competition was buying fancy furniture.

but whats even more funny is that none of the characters are real. Tyler Durden wasn't real. Marla, Bob, and angel face, even raymond k hessel. these fake characters were invented to expose a fake sterilized world.

the chick in the video, she's not real. she's not even a she, she's a he. and the group isn't about cancer. it's an aids group. on the chalkboard in the back the group is called partners in positivity.

i shudder to think that you have to shoot yourself in the face like the narrator did to rediscover what is real in this world. but that's what this movies theme was. so it makes it to number 3 on my list.

Comment

Working...
                      X