Spam, Dennis Moore, and Spanish Inquisition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam, Dennis Moore, and Spanish Inquisition

are without a doubt the three funnies episodes of Monty Python's Flying Circus.

Dennis Moore was really good in Ghost and Indecent Proposal.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I worked with a guy named Dennis Moore, and couldn't look at him without singing the song in my head
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Vocational Guidance Councilor?
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

It's been a very long time but I used to love the twin peaks of mount kilimanjaro, and of course the argument clinic.
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Great thread idea!

Some of my favorites (not mentioned above) are:

Songs:

Sit on My Face
            Lumberjack

Skits:

The Pet Shop (with the dead parrot)
            The Wink, Wink, Nudge, Nudge guy
            The Silly Olympics

Comment

along with the above:

Ministry of Silly Walks

and, FB, i went to graduate school with a guy named Dennis Moore (sang in the choir with him). same deal - every time i saw him it was "he steals from the rich, and gives to the poor, mr. moore, mr. moore" going through my head ...
              "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                along with the above:

Ministry of Silly Walks

and, FB, i went to graduate school with a guy named Dennis Moore (sang in the choir with him). same deal - every time i saw him it was "he steals from the rich, and gives to the poor, mr. moore, mr. moore" going through my head ...
                mine was always "Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore, riding through the land....Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore, thinking he is grand...."
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I thought of another one....the Chocolate Crunchy Frog skit....

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                    I thought of another one....the Chocolate Crunchy Frog skit....
                    If we took the bones out, it wouldn't be crunchy....

Comment

Another favorite of mine

Comment

Working...
                      X