Are you smarter than an NFL QB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you smarter than an NFL QB?

You take the number you got right, and multiply it by 3.85. I ended up with 42.x because I was not thinking about all the possibilities of one of the questions. They apparently use a longer version of this test for NFL players. I think Tom Brady scored 33, and of the QB's mentioned, Peyton scored the lowest.

I am pretty sure almost all of us here are smarter than most NFL QB's.
    Last edited by Papa Deuce; 03-15-2015, 07:56 PM.

I got a 50.05, but I guessed on one of them and got it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      I got a 50.05, but I guessed on one of them and got it right.
      Must have used a laser pointer.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I don't need to take any test to know I'm smarter than 99% of NFL quarterbacks
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

The problem with the quiz is we can take as long as we want to take the test, NFL players have only so long to take a test that is much longer...so a time crunch is involved for them. I guess it's just a way to make you feel good about yourself.

Basic math problems like that are ridiculously easy for me, but I did hold my breath both times I clicked on my answer for the two word comparison questions.
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
            The problem with the quiz is we can take as long as we want to take the test, NFL players have only so long to take a test that is much longer...so a time crunch is involved for them. I guess it's just a way to make you feel good about yourself.

Basic math problems like that are ridiculously easy for me, but I did hold my breath both times I clicked on my answer for the two word comparison questions.
            I zoomed through the math, except the one about proportions..... and the credit - creedence one, well, I think that one was a bit "vague"? I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Deuce View Post
              I zoomed through the math, except the one about proportions..... and the credit - creedence one, well, I think that one was a bit "vague"? I guess.
              that was the only one i missed. personally i think it's a bad question - i wouldn't consider them similar. i did think about that one the most, as it struck me as a bit of a trick question. oh well...
              "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Aced it though I struggle with the math. I can do it but me ADHD kicks in and my brain looks for anything else to do but calculate. Give credit Lend credence...similar if not exactly the same. Words be my thing, especially snarky ones,
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                  X