Dismissive Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dismissive Comments

I'm sure that whatever Gregg was saying was extremely important in some way significant to people who think cheese soup is a food.
    "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
    I'm sure that whatever Gregg was saying was extremely important in some way significant to people who think cheese soup is a food.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

cheese soup is a food.
      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
        Good day.

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post

J
          I do not want popcorn in my cheese soup!
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            I do not want popcorn in my cheese soup!
            So nice when someone gets the punchline without getting the punchline.

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
            X