Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of family makes a video like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of family makes a video like this?

I'm speechless. And since when is Jesus a law officer?

Last edited by ; 04-11-2011, 08:43 PM.

One who bought Rock Band without realizing that it was full of devil music?

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by PaleoMan View Post

Goin fishin?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        Goin fishin?
        I'm disturbed when some Christians turn their back on their fellow Americans and promote blind subservience to the state like this. Then they have the gall to back it up with Romans 13.

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.
        Last edited by ; 04-12-2011, 09:24 AM.

Comment

IMHO this is the Jesus who should be promoted as opposed to this Romans 13 drivel.

Last edited by ; 04-12-2011, 09:37 AM.

Comment

come on... if you want a clip of jesus bustin' **** up, at least go with a classic!
            Last edited by heyelander; 04-12-2011, 12:29 PM.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Good to see an answer to Rebecca Black's reckless hedonism...
              "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
              "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
              "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Why are you speechless? In fact, why do you even care?
                After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Gotta love hammer. He's so jesusy
                  I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

This one isn't as offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                      I'm sure those kids don't get sh!t from the other kids at school at all.
                      Shhh. They'll turn you into the authorities.

Comment

Working...
                      X