Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever bought anything that was on Shark Tank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever bought anything that was on Shark Tank?

My wife is headed out to "girl's weekend" tomorrow, and she is bringing 2 bags of "Pipcorn" with her. She bought 4 bags of it after seeing it on Shark Tank. Basically it is a small sized popcorn, that some people who can't eat regular sized popcorn, can eat. She bought a bag of each flavor. The "Sharks" raved about the flavor, but as I recall, most were not interested in doing a deal. Anyway, IMO, this was the worst popcorn I ever tasted, and people who ate some at our house were also not thrilled with it.

And at Home Depot, we found a drywall repair kit that was featured on Shark Tank..... we needed a wall repaired, and I must say, THAT product kicked ass.

Originally posted by Papa Deuce View Post
    And at Home Depot, we found a drywall repair kit that was featured on Shark Tank..... we needed a wall repaired, and I must say, THAT product kicked ass.
    but did it repair your wall?

Comment

There was a girl from the county over in South Arkansas where we lived who sold her idea to the FUBU guy, and I think my daughter bought the product. It was some type of interchangeable shoe heel.

I think I'm only about 30 miles from Oklahoma, in a generally southerly direction. Anything to see up there?
      Last edited by ; 02-26-2015, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Uuummm...do they have something on the packaging saying it was on Shark Tank? I've seen about 140 total minutes of that show....
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
          Uuummm...do they have something on the packaging saying it was on Shark Tank? I've seen about 140 total minutes of that show....
          in some cases, yes.

Comment

Working...
          X