Sloan 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sloan 2015

Howdy folks, it's been a while. Insanely busy here in Dublin but in a very good way as I continue to forge a journalism career alongside keeping that damn 9-5 in IT. It's interesting seeing the ex-RJ types making moves in the media world.

Anyway, I'll be at the Sloan conference in Boston next week. If any Bull Pen types are there let me know.

I know they're playing at Coachella, but am not sure what else they're up to this year.

wait, maybe this isn't about the canadian band ...
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
      I know they're playing at Coachella, but am not sure what else they're up to this year.

wait, maybe this isn't about the canadian band ...
      Why would it be about Rush?

Comment

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

on a real note... you may want to change the title to Boston! if you want people to meet up with you.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            on a real note... you may want to change the title to Boston! if you want people to meet up with you.
            I'm confused. Is this thread about Rush or Boston?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              I'm confused. Is this thread about Rush or Boston?
              I thought it was about Bush. Or Roston.
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by amcg View Post
                Anyway, I'll be at the Sloan conference in Boston next week. If any Bull Pen types are there let me know.
                We've had someone at Sloan the last few years, but I think maybe we won't this year. In any case, it won't be me if we do.

Are you going to be on any panels, or you just going for your own edification?
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                X