Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Call Saul

Who is watching this? It's the prequel of sorts to Breaking Bad. Two episodes in and I love it.
    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

awesome

Comment

Loved the Network reference.

'Stop helping!'
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Johnny and I were talking about this in the exceelent tv thread

TUCO - is back

Comment

I have thoroughly enjoyed this show so far. Seeing the origins of Saul is interesting. I watched BB and thought it was a good show and Saul was one of my favorite characters. I have high hopes for the show moving forward.

Comment

Hey Guys - me and my wife are chugging our way thru Breaking Bad (middle of season 4 right now). We wanted to check out Better Call Saul, but we were both worried that there may be some spoilers that would ruin our journey thru BB. Can someone give us the go-ahead or the stop sign on this one? Much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
              No spoilers so far.

As an aside, you're pretty close to the part in Breaking Bad where Walter White kicks down the door to my old apartment (the one where Jesse lives next door to his hot girlfriend). Is that season 4? Somewhere around there, iirc. Minor spoiler about what happens after Walt kicks the door in, so I won't spoil that for you in case you're not there yet.
              End of Season 2 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                No spoilers so far.

As an aside, you're pretty close to the part in Breaking Bad where Walter White kicks down the door to my old apartment (the one where Jesse lives next door to his hot girlfriend). Is that season 4? Somewhere around there, iirc. Minor spoiler about what happens after Walt kicks the door in, so I won't spoil that for you in case you're not there yet.
                Yeah that was a while back - pretty sure season 2. Then the plane crash and all that to end the season (or possibly start the next one).

Thanks for the heads up BTW!!

Comment

wait on better call saul - no spoilers yet but I am sure there are going to be some

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                    wait on better call saul - no spoilers yet but I am sure there are going to be some
                    SPOILER!

Jimmy meets Walter White, and everything goes to shit

Comment

"It's showtime, folks!"

Attached Files

Comment

What day does this air in the States? Netflix UK is releasing the new episodes on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                          What day does this air in the States? Netflix UK is releasing the new episodes on Tuesday.
                          I believe it will be Sunday nights but they released Episode 1 Sunday and followed it up with Ep. 2 on Monday to start the series.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                            I believe it will be Sunday nights but they released Episode 1 Sunday and followed it up with Ep. 2 on Monday to start the series.
                            Monday nights are the air date.
                            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I really hope they don't turn Saul into a murderer because of some inescapable plot twist. I enjoyed Saul as a shady lawyer, but still likable character in BB. I fear that they'll write him into some corners and make him kill some dudes just to keep the violence quotient high enough. Loved the first 2 episodes, great writing, and Odenkirk is in top form. Hope they stay true to his character.
                              Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Working...
                              X