• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gate it

Otherwise the cattle get out.

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Otherwise the cattle get out.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Moooove along steve.
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        No wonder his cattle get out if his horse is dead. It's awfully hard rounding up the cattle on foot.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          I gate it
          You're a daisy if you do.

Comment

Like this:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The horse challenged the gate, and now it's dead. Learn from the horse's example.
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
              X