Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just saw the 1st episode of "Black Mirror"..... whoa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just saw the 1st episode of "Black Mirror"..... whoa!

I don't know much about this show, but someone told me to watch it on Netflix, so I did. Whoa!

I have only seen the 1st episode, but the premise of the show is that someone kidnapped the daughter of the PM of England, and in order to get her back, the PM must have sex with a pig on live TV. I almost could not get past the premise as to being able to watch it, but it was damn good.

Each episode is a stand alone story; like Twilight Zone. They all seem to have some sci-fi element to them or at least futuristic elements. It's really good.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I'm sure all you pigfuckers enjoyed that first episode. Ive only seen the first three and they are all worth watching
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
        I'm sure all you pigfuckers enjoyed that first episode. Ive only seen the first three and they are all worth watching

This, then dolphinpig in the other thread. Looks like someone needs to eat some bacon already.
        Last edited by Gregg; 01-22-2015, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Not on Amazon Prime. Grrrr.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
          X