Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Growing up, were you part of the KISS Army?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing up, were you part of the KISS Army?

Even if not officially a member, did you think of yourself as one?

I was cleaning out my basement today and found a bunch of old KISS things.... like the 4 solo albums.... a figurine, and some bumper stickers.... I still enjoy them, but back then, before I found Pink Floyd, they were probably my favorite band.

Nope, not even close.

Comment

I marched in our local Pride parades, does that count?
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

When I joined the Columbia Record Club and got 8 albums for a penny, I picked 8 KISS Albums, and the inside of the playhouse my dad built for my sister and I was covered with pictures of KISS that my buddy drew.....so, yes....
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I always thought the Kiss Army was super stupid.
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
            I always thought the Kiss Army was super stupid.
            you are just jealous because when your singer spits blood, the concert is over
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
              you are just jealous because when your singer spits blood, the concert is over
              When my singer spits blood, I'll assume cirrhosis has finally taken over his liver.
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                When my singer spits blood, I'll assume cirrhosis has finally taken over his liver.
                Exactly

Comment

No, i was part of Franco's Italian Army. And i'm not even Italian.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                    No, i was part of Franco's Italian Army. And i'm not even Italian.
                    Or Spanish, and I've heard he still dead

Comment

Not a member of the Army, but I did sport a Gene Simmons belt buckle for quite some time in my youth...

Comment

I was part of the KISS Coast Guard

Comment

I was a conscientious objector.
                          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
                            I was part of the KISS Coast Guard
                            I was part of the KISS Medical Corps. They called me Dr. Love.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                              There's this particular cure I'm thinking of......you got it?
                              Actually, I'm from Asgard and they called me the God of Thunder.

Comment

Working...
                              X