Progrock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progrock

I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

1.02 - Fraggle Rock

Comment

1.03 Pet Rock

Comment

1.04 THE Rock

Comment

1.05 Prehistoric Rock

Comment

1.06 - Schoolhouse Rock

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
            "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
            "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Let's see if we can flush ManCalledFoot out of the bushes:

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
              "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
              "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

1.07 Preminent Progressive Rock Bank - Dream Theater

Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I like Postrock better than ProgRock

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                    My son loves these guys. He's got their four studio albums plus the compilation of their early recordings. It's a little 'active' for my tastes, but has a surprising amount of musicality. The drummer has good chops, too, and was obviously influenced by jazz players.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                      1.07 Preminent Progressive Rock Bank - Dream Theater

Follically challenged rock.

Comment

Originally posted by MinorThreat View Post
                        Follically challenged rock.
                        Yeah the facial hair is ridiculous here.
                        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
                        X