Rotochamp software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotochamp software

I was impressed by their demo model and purchased it for $25. Ive happily used rotolab in the past but this was cheaper and seemed to have all the rotolab features (minus HQ projections) and a little more like depth charts.

Curious to hear those who have used both apps.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

First thing I noticed in the demo is when I clicked to sort by catcher Mauer wasn't there. Then I did a search for him and he wasn't found. But the program does look nice and the functionality seems to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJonEmpire View Post
      First thing I noticed in the demo is when I clicked to sort by catcher Mauer wasn't there. Then I did a search for him and he wasn't found. But the program does look nice and the functionality seems to be there.
      Mauer? You don't want to draft him anyway.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I was a dedicated user of RotoLab for a while. Merv was always extremely helpful. However, when I went Mac a couple of years ago it wasn't supported.

I'll have to check out RotoChamp and see if it's compatible.

Comment

RotoChamp isnt Mac compatible....
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by BigJonEmpire View Post
            maybe he isnt there in the free version but he is there in the paid version.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
              Mauer? You don't want to draft him anyway.
              True, he does suck.

Comment

there are projections. you can use rotochamps or CAIRO. I am not sure how they derive.

Comment

Working...
                X