PDA

View Full Version : So yeah this would suck if this happened to you

Roto Rooter
04-04-2011, 05:17 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cnWOhkrP1bY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fresno Bob
04-04-2011, 05:39 PM
MF!!!!!! that can't have been real........

the people from the cubes outside my office just came by to check on me "Are you OK, I've never heard you yell like that!"

bryanbutler
04-05-2011, 02:23 AM
OK, freaky, but why the F was that person just filming themselves driving down the road? on the off-chance that something this weird would happen?

TranaGreg
04-05-2011, 08:12 AM
yes, more & more people are setting up dashcams ... reminds me of an accident a couple of months ago up here - I drove through here on my way to work about 5 mins before this happened ... watch the oncoming traffic ...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6iBA8BC9NoM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

heyelander
04-05-2011, 10:27 AM
yes, more & more people are setting up dashcams ... reminds me of an accident a couple of months ago up here - I drove through here on my way to work about 5 mins before this happened ... watch the oncoming traffic ...

Gah! That was canada? That made our local news here in Philly one night. I didn't see the actual report, just the teaser. Amazing footage for sure, but local news is so pathetic that I'm getting Canadian traffic accidents and Australian school yard fights here in Philadelphia. Isn't anything that is actually important or relevant going on?

Great clips though, they certainly belong on a free internet site... just not my nightly ****in' news.

Erik
04-06-2011, 12:19 AM
Great clips though, they certainly belong on a free internet site... just not my nightly ****in' news.

I bet it's a cost-cutting measure. Paying some guy to search the Internet for interesting stories is a lot cheaper than paying a bunch of people to go out and find news themselves.