So yeah this would suck if this happened to you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So yeah this would suck if this happened to you

MF!!!!!! that can't have been real........

the people from the cubes outside my office just came by to check on me "Are you OK, I've never heard you yell like that!"
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

OK, freaky, but why the F was that person just filming themselves driving down the road? on the off-chance that something this weird would happen?
      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

yes, more & more people are setting up dashcams ... reminds me of an accident a couple of months ago up here - I drove through here on my way to work about 5 mins before this happened ... watch the oncoming traffic ...

It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
          yes, more & more people are setting up dashcams ... reminds me of an accident a couple of months ago up here - I drove through here on my way to work about 5 mins before this happened ... watch the oncoming traffic ...
          Gah! That was canada? That made our local news here in Philly one night. I didn't see the actual report, just the teaser. Amazing footage for sure, but local news is so pathetic that I'm getting Canadian traffic accidents and Australian school yard fights here in Philadelphia. Isn't anything that is actually important or relevant going on?

Great clips though, they certainly belong on a free internet site... just not my nightly ****in' news.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            Great clips though, they certainly belong on a free internet site... just not my nightly ****in' news.
            I bet it's a cost-cutting measure. Paying some guy to search the Internet for interesting stories is a lot cheaper than paying a bunch of people to go out and find news themselves.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
            X