Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Interested in a World of Warcraft Group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    We got Diablo 3 free because my wife prepaid a year of WOW so I'll be checking it out. I was not the biggest Diablo fan in the past because I just remember it as a clickfest
    Yeah, Diablo 2 was a dungeon crawl. I didn't like the online feature, but soloing the content slowly over many months was great joy for me. Plus, if you play offline (which may or may not be a feature with D3, similarly with SC2) there are tons of hacked items you can get. I'll be getting D3, but probably not playing socially.

Comment

Uh oh. Someone is playing again! LoL Hi Druit.

Comment

Stalker! Yeah, with the new replace a guild leader thing if they don't log in for 30 days thing, I had a certain annoying Shaman trying to take the guild away. I decided to just do a mass cleaning. It was nothing personal at all.

Yeah, I'm kinda back. Looking around, seeing what is out there. The group is so scattered now that it doesn't matter. We still chat on Mumble, but most of us are playing different things since the SWOTR experiment ended.

Comment

Haha yeah big stalker. For some reason i checked out MMOChamp to read up on the xpac and see it was out yet and that led to me logging into my account to check out the realm forums and then checked out Axiom on the armory and was just surprised to see the guild active with your name. Too bad about star wars falling apart. I'm definitely done with these types of games. Just takes up too much time and you can get lost in them. LoL

Comment

So the slow bleeding death of Scarlet Crusade that started at the end of WotLK has turned more into a hemorrhage at this point.

Ozzy stepped down as Mischief GM and is quitting World of Warcraft.
            Mischief hasn't been raiding and they've lost some of their key raiders to other servers due to the ambivalence. The thought process is that they'll either disband or server transfer for Mists.

At one point last week, Scarlet Crusade was listed as "New Players" and I believe people were allowed to transfer here for free. Sad.

I'm actually applying to the guild over on Mal'Ganis where Anijah plays and where Hilbrau went for a while and will probably be leaving the server soon too. It's just too dead.

Oh, and Motua - I just sent you a Scroll of Resurrection for a free 7 days. Accept it, log on and give me all your goods.

Comment

In hindsight, Scarlet Crusade was not a great option for us to have selected had we known then what we know now about the game. Have any of you guys tried out cross-realm raiding yet?

Comment

Yeah, cross realm works just fine. I've done LFR with some people from Mal'Ganis and have done Tempest Keep with 2 other people all from different servers.

You don't even notice a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Guns View Post
                  In hindsight, Scarlet Crusade was not a great option for us to have selected had we known then what we know now about the game. Have any of you guys tried out cross-realm raiding yet?
                  holy sh!t, its Young Guns! What's up man?
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    Oh, and Motua - I just sent you a Scroll of Resurrection for a free 7 days. Accept it, log on and give me all your goods.
                    I can't even get the launcher to open it crashes every time it tries to patch the game.

Comment

Yeah, I had that problem once before. I just went into my WoW folder and skipped the Launcher and just clicked on the .exe directly.

Comment

Yeah, I had that problem once before. I just went into my WoW folder and skipped the Launcher and just clicked on the .exe directly.
                        Crashed from that too.

Take this as a sign! Get out while you still can! LoL

Comment

LoL! You can stay out! I just want your gold and goods!

Comment

I knew you only liked me because of my fame and fortune.

Comment

That is not true! I don't give a crap about your fame.

Comment

That is not true! I don't give a crap about your fame.

So what your saying is he's infamous???

Heya YG - long time no hear. hope your well!

I still float around on scarlet - playing more on an Aussie server at the moment. (Gundrak)

Send some money to GHUDA!!!

Miss you guys - we had some fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X