Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Interested in a World of Warcraft Group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't logged on this year I don't think. I just assumed everyone was playing Star Wars and that no one was around. I miss playing with people, I don't miss playing the game all that much.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

My wife is still playing WOW, they've killed Deathwing Heroic, and she has the best in slot bow, shoulders and polearm. My kids haven't played WOW since Star Wars came out, and I'm not really playing anything except Shogun II right now on the PC.
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
        So what's new with the old Wow crew? Anyone still playing? You guys still into Star Wars? My account officially expired today, but i hadn't logged in for like 2 months anyway. Don't miss it one bit since it became really boring and predictable, but definitely miss playing with some of you guys.
        Yeah, we're still playing. Currently doing the 8 mans and trying to build the comp to do 16 man raiding. We're having a blast and the Axiom crew and the Loading crew has meshed together very well.

Comment

yeah, playing SWTOR. don't think i'll be able to raid, as raid start time is just about 30 minutes before i can reasonably make. but i'm enjoying the game still .

my youngest son is also having a blast with SWTOR.
          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

playing a little of both still.

Heye - hope you don't mind but i assumed control of the furies Selling some low cloth mats on the AH - If and when you log back in - let me know and I'll hand control back.

Just trying to clean that bank out a little.

Started a dps paladin on an aussie server to run with some friends.

Kinda lost a little interest in Star wars. Just seems to be same old quest over again. I get to lvl 20 and just lose interest. I think i have 4-5 toons on different servers at between 10-20

Meh holla at me if ya'll see me online in one form or another

Comment

Oh and i see i got removed outta axiom Or did axiom get disbanded?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghuda View Post

Kinda lost a little interest in Star wars. Just seems to be same old quest over again.
                this was my issue, plus I never felt like I was ever in danger....trying to decide if I'm going to slide back to WOW because for the first time in I don't know how long I have no game I want to play on the PC...
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                  this was my issue, plus I never felt like I was ever in danger....trying to decide if I'm going to slide back to WOW because for the first time in I don't know how long I have no game I want to play on the PC...
                  Someone needs a bit of vintage draft lovin'

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                    Someone needs a bit of vintage draft lovin'
                    Talk about feeling like you're in danger. I was always worried about my boss sneaking up on me when I was working through a spreadsheet.
                    I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by billbuckner View Post
                      Talk about feeling like you're in danger. I was always worried about my boss sneaking up on me when I was working through a spreadsheet.
                      Isn't that what Alt-Tab was invented for.

The Alt-Tab game ... have open a few random web pages with morally questionable content, a vintage draft spreadsheet, some confidential documents that you know will get you fired ... and then see how long you can last in the job. High pressure reality gaming.
                      Last edited by johnnya24; 03-23-2012, 10:54 AM.

Comment

nah, Vintage Drafting never really held any interest for me, but I'd certainly play in any kind of SIM league, like with OOTP

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                          nah, Vintage Drafting never really held any interest for me, but I'd certainly play in any kind of SIM league, like with OOTP
                          You wouldn't be the first to say that

Comment

I know we're far off tangent here but I think I'm going to move from SWTOR to Diablo 3. Not much interest in going back to WOW
                            I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by billbuckner View Post
                              I know we're far off tangent here but I think I'm going to move from SWTOR to Diablo 3. Not much interest in going back to WOW
                              We got Diablo 3 free because my wife prepaid a year of WOW so I'll be checking it out. I was not the biggest Diablo fan in the past because I just remember it as a clickfest

Comment

Originally posted by Ghuda View Post
                                Oh and i see i got removed outta axiom Or did axiom get disbanded?
                                Haven't checked in awhile, but just looked at the roster on the armory from your post and it looks like most if not everyone either left or got kicked out. The guild ended raiding back in December, so understandable why the roster thinned out. Not sure why people were kicked out though. Looks like i was kicked out too not that i'm coming back for MOP.

Comment

Working...
                                X