Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Interested in a World of Warcraft Group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didn't see you on but i was trying to lvl my shammy (shamblin) - [email protected] is my real id - send me an add and i'll get it next time i'm on. Have a max BS,Alch,Jewel,LW and associated gathering proffesions - if you need anything, gimme a holla.

Great to have you back though

Comment

I think I'm getting a server transfer back to SC for christmas....
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        Yeah, it's been pretty dead on SC lately.

However, this weekend I bet was especially bad due to the Star Wars: The Old Republic Stress Test Beta being up. I know I didn't log into WoW at all for that reason. I was really enjoying SWTOR and look forward to it launching.
        ah, that makes sense with the star wars conflict. the whole SWTOR thing was a bit in the back of my mind in deciding to give cata a try - if it just doesn't do it for me, i'll be more likely to jump whole hog to SWTOR.

There should be a spike in interest since patch 4.3 is set to release this Tuesday. New 5 mans, Transmogrification, new raid, new Darkmoon Fair and the Raid Finder feature might bring people back at least in the short term.
        i'll see how it picks up this week. my play is definitely casual though, so not sure what nights i'll be on at all. it's kind of weird (but very nice!) not feeling any pressure to be on to "do things" all the time. that's the way i felt for a long time when deep into it - there was always another "thing" to be done, on one toon or another, so it felt like if i missed a day, i was missing out on things...

Glad to have you back! If you need a home for your toons in a level 25 guild with leveling perks and the like, you know you are welcome in Axiom!
        cool - i think we're still realID friends, so if you see me on, toss me a /ginvite.

BTW - a question. is there no longer a daily dungeon? i couldn't seem to find anything of the sort in org. it *seems* like in the new LFG interface, you just get credit for any random dungeon, but is there also a specific daily? maybe i'm just not high enough level...
        "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by Ghuda View Post
          didn't see you on but i was trying to lvl my shammy (shamblin) - [email protected] is my real id - send me an add and i'll get it next time i'm on. Have a max BS,Alch,Jewel,LW and associated gathering proffesions - if you need anything, gimme a holla.

Great to have you back though
          cool - i'll send an invite when i next log on.
          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

I was away most of last week but I've been playing a bit more. I still don't have much of an idea what I should be doing since cata though. I've leveled a couple of guys to 85, but have zero clue how to maximize their potential, or really how to play them.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Great to get you back Fresno - damn it's like a reunion of the furies - where's hacko, sheep and YG?

BB - I could be wrong but i don't think there is a daily dungeon now - there is a daily bonus for doing dungeons in specific roles ie tank/healer. I think there is also a guild bonus for doing 7? daily dungeons with all guildies - but not really sure - Spider will be the best source of all info - i'm very casual at the moment because of work - but i do what i can

Heye - holla at S.Webb in game for advice - or i can help you out a little - but gear (as always) is the best thing to get. Dungeons for valor/justice tokens - then spend on gear. Decent deeps are putting out about 15k+. I know pally healers /tanks a little - but not the best. Again - gimme a shout in game - i think i owe you some chants too!

Comment

playing a few nights a week - it's fun, but i'm struggling with grasping it all again. mostly doing quests; some randoms here and there. finally got to the point where my dps sucks relative to others, so i'll have to step it up or start healing again .

a question - last night i figured i'd do some low-level quests to start finishing up my kalimdor and eastern kingdom loremaster achievements, which i was pretty close to when i stopped. but it now doesn't show credit for any of my old quests. it showed 0 quests complete in most areas (1 in a few). was this a cataclysm reset or something? or should i pester a GM about it?

Comment

That was a Cataclysm reset. They grandfathered the title in for anyone who had already earned, but like everything else in WoW they dumbed it down so that anyone could get it.

If you were close before Cata and didn't finish you got hosed.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    That was a Cataclysm reset. They grandfathered the title in for anyone who had already earned, but like everything else in WoW they dumbed it down so that anyone could get it.

If you were close before Cata and didn't finish you got hosed.
                    sigh. that's stupid. they know what quests i completed. ah well...

Comment

Oh, I hear ya. As you know, I'm an achievement whore and am what some people call a "2X Loremaster", but it's really dumb. Sadly, I don't think this is the last time you'll be saying "that's stupid" in regard to some of the changes and decisions Blizz has made over the last year.

Comment

That's stupid

Comment

Hey Bryan I don't know if you heard yet, but i just saw that Protagonist passed away on New Years Eve. Don't know the details, but it's a horrible thing obviously. Was pretty young. I think I remember Heye and Ghuda talking about running with him back in the day too. Such a shame.

Comment

wow - that is very sad news. he was an incredibly nice guy. thanks for passing it along.

Comment

Wow, yeah, I leveled meico with his mage and his wife's pally. They were good people. that is a real drag.
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

So what's new with the old Wow crew? Anyone still playing? You guys still into Star Wars? My account officially expired today, but i hadn't logged in for like 2 months anyway. Don't miss it one bit since it became really boring and predictable, but definitely miss playing with some of you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X