Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Interested in a World of Warcraft Group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got bored last night and decided to take advantage of the 10-day trial to run a few mid-level instances that I had never fully explored. It was a fun little nostalgia trip. If anybody's on Scarlet Crusade this weekend, I might be on as Senorsheep/ Wormbreath/ Blargg/ Nullnor/ Ironlotus/ Hornsby - give me a shout. It'd be fun to get the band back together for an evening.
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
    "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

• so i "splurged" on the 10-day free trial as well, on friday. spent two nights, couple of hours each, leveling a pandaren monk.

but then i got to level 12, and found myself in the barrens again, and thought, jesus ****ing christ, i don't want to level another character! monks seem to be an interesting class (especially the healing, which is a combination of dps, channeled, and other spells), but tell me it's not the same grind of either mindless, repetitive, killing, questing, hard to find dungeon groups, or crappy PVP to level?!? (that was a rhetorical question - there *is* no other way to level...)

sigh.
      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• Do people still play this game? LoL

Comment

• i've still got an active account but haven't played in months. (hey it's cheaper than my gym membership that I never use). I've thought about it a time or two though.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Hey Stephen thanks for sending the scroll. Looks like we got those messages in right before the site got hacked LoL. I got a new gaming PC and wanted to play around a little in the old world of warcraft. Looks pretty still and panda land is nice, but 2 years later it's still essentially the same exact game. Went through the starting zone as a panda monk, picked horde and then that's it for the monk. Been doing a few of the starter quests in pandaria with Motua and man i'm lost trying to figure out what buttons to smash and what the new talents do. Stuff is dying easily however even in my firelands gear. I have no clue of rotations and what to spec. Can't be bothered to research it either right now.

Scarlet Crusade is deader than dead. Everytime i was in orgrimmar there was about 15 people max in there. Maybe everyone is in Panda land? Or maybe Scarlet Crusade is really that empty. I can't really get a feel for it either way. I would like to get to 90 and see what happens from there, so i might add a 2 month game card. Haven't decided yet.

It would be nice to get into a lvl 25 guild for the perks. Is Axiom recruiting? LoL

Comment

• I'm kicking on an Aussie server - but not doing much really. Jumping server if I find an active raiding team. But it's the same shyte re hashed. Not overly impressed. I'm thinking I'm done.

Comment

• Heh, pretty much all of us moved over to Mal'Ganis ages ago, but I am still the guild leader of Axiom. I'd be happy to invite your characters in there.

Comment

• i keep getting "free 7 days" ads for WoW on fb. not even slightly interested.

been dabbling in Rift. f2p is nice. i don't feel like i have to "get my money's worth" or anything, so i go weeks at a time without even logging in ...
                  "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• WOW in a nutshell right now. I hit 90 about 4 hours ago. I have an epic in every slot but 4 right now. LOL

There is literally an island you just run around looting chests and they just hand you gear.

Comment

• Yeah, it's the end of the expansion free epics to catch up portion of the game.

Comment

• There is something very satisfying about going back into the old BC raids and just absolutely destroy everything by yourself. LoL Now to try Lich King raids.

Comment

• WoW - talk about a trip down memory lane.

Playing Classic. Heye hiding in the guild!! Saw BB log into B'net - but he bailed before I got a chance to say hi!

A lot of funny memories. Druit running around in Mulgore barefoot!! Leveling with BB and Heye. YoungGuns dummy spit!! Yadaddy's character getting banned. Fresno hitting on my wife!! (dosent make me unique I guess)!
                          Its a good nostalga trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghuda View Post
                            Yadaddy's character getting banned. Its a good nostalga trip.
                            Right, I'm standing next to a guy with the toon name Viciouskunt, and they made Urdaddy change his name?

Now granted, it's an Aussie server and you all throw around that word like it's rice at a wedding, but still...
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                            X