Dirty diapers in the workplace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty diapers in the workplace

A while back when my kids were babies, I used to take them to work from time to time on Saturdays since it was a short day (4 hours max) and it give Mrs Hammer a break. On this particular Saturday, a co-worker who I couldnt stand was there that and was giving me his usual pompous attitude. The guy managed to always rub me the wrong way. He breaks out a little early and I am almost finsh but my daughter decided to Drop-A-Duece (no relation to PapaDeuce). So since I am the only one left in the office, I change her on my desk. Once done, I decided to put the diaper in my co-workers garbage can, knowing that there would be no clean up on the weekends. Well come Monday morning , that thing was beyond ripe and he alternated facial colors, going from green to red. I sat at my desk just marveling at my little girl as she was able to do what I was having no luck at, pushing this guy to the ledge.

Aah the joys of fatherhood.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Well done, my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      my daughter decided to Drop-A-Duece (no relation to PapaDeuce).
      Has that been adequately established?

Juuussst kidding!
      “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
      -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
        Has that been adequately established?

Juuussst kidding!
        LOL. If PD, Mith and a few others are smart, they'll choose to start fresh with a new handle to avoid the harassment.

Comment

Are Summer's Eve and Massengills already taken?
          "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
            LOL. If PD, Mith and a few others are smart, they'll choose to start fresh with a new handle to avoid the harassment.
            So we should expect to see PD and Mith back with their original names in no time?

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
              If you would just stop harrassing me, I would share my milk with you at lunch time, you bully!
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Why would I let a few internet punks force me to change my handle
                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  So we should expect to see PD and Mith back with their original names in no time?
                  Wow, thanks for the insult.
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
                    Are Summer's Eve and Massengills already taken?
                    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA..good one dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                      Why would I let a few internet punks force me to change my handle
                      How dare you?? I am just as much of a punk in person!

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                        :rofl:

Edit: My smiley isn't working. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        that's it take another cheap shot

Comment

Can you please make a few copies of this thread Mith?

Comment

I'd like 2000 copies at a discount, pretty please.
                            Staples is 2 miles away sir. They will be happy to give you a discount.

Comment

That's it. I'm burning the f*cking library to the ground.

Comment

Working...
                              X